UCare Medicare Group
- Minnesota based:
- UCare Medicare Group Plans
- Business Specialties:
- Group Medicare Plans and Medicare Education for Employees
- Minneapolis, MN
UCare Group Medicare for your Retirees
Resource: UCare Group Medicare Information Kit (pdf)
We know Medicare so you don’t have to.
We help retirees while making your job easier. Consider us your Medicare de-complicators. We’ve shared our expertise with
thousands of retirees for more than 20 years. Retirees have questions. We have answers. They call us directly and our Medicare figure-outers counsel
them on eligibility, enrollment and plan details. We help them figure out Medicare so you don’t have to. More than 35 school districts trust us with their retirees!
Ease employees into retirement with UCare Medicare Group Plans.
We help your retirees transition into a Medicare plan. Because they should be looking forward to this exciting new chapter in life, not worrying about health coverage. With UCare Medicare Group Plans, retirees like what they get — great group coverage they couldn’t get on their own at an affordable price. Our plans include dental, vision, hearing, a no-cost fitness membership and more.
Offering UCare Group Medicare is easy to get started.
To bring this valued benefit to retirees costs the district $0, involves little to no extra work, and can be set up in one short meeting with you or with your broker/agent. UCare handles informing employees/retirees about the plans, enrollment into the plans, and provides one -on-one expertise for retiree questions. Our service also includes Medicare education via Medicare 101 Seminars, Plan Presentations, and exhibiting at Benefit Fairs/Retiree Seminars. Plus we can provide information for employee websites, or in high traffic areas like staff breakrooms and lunchrooms.
Some key benefits:
- There is no cost to the district to provide these benefits
- There is no minimum enrollment
- Enrollment from plan choice to application is handled by UCare
- We are your Medicare resource – send those with questions to UCare, have us do presentations
- UCare Group Medicare plans have richer benefits than individual Medicare plans
- Turn-key implementation through HR or your broker/agent