Your privacy while is important to MASPA. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that MASPA collects, and the ways in which MASPA uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
MASPA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including the device and networks used to access this website, the time of access, and the content accessed);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including personally identifiable information);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including files downloaded and event regitrations);
- any other information that you send to MASPA.
Using personal information
MASPA may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where MASPA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MASPA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
MASPA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
MASPA will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by SSL/TLS or similar encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.