Schools rely on relationships with private sector businesses to provide: advisory services, technology tools, and support to the school workforce. MASPA's role is to help schools form positive, trusting, and effective vendor relationships in the spirit of fiscal responsibility and improved learning outcomes for all students.
As a business providing goods and services to schools, you make a direct impact on student outcomes. Consider reinforcing that impact by applying to become an active Business member of the MASPA and State Negotiators groups. Business Membership is an excellent way for your organization to demonstrate your trustworthiness, positive reputation, and recognition as a leader in working with schools.
- 15 live events attended by school and business members. Every month offers at least one opportunity to connect with members in either face-to-face or virtual settings.
- 187 school professionals participate in MASPA events - 148 participate in State Negotiators events.
- 117 participating school districts
- 94 average attendees to MASPA conferences; 41 in-person to State Negotiators' meetings
- Member titles: HR Director HR Supervisor, Manager, or Coordinator Specialist or Generalist Superintendent Other Cabinet Members