Schools rely on relationships with private sector businesses to provide: advisory services, technology tools, and support to the school workforce. MASPA's role is to help schools form positive, trusting, and effective vendor relationships in the spirit of fiscal responsibility and improved learning outcomes for all students.
As a business providing goods and services to schools, you make a direct impact on student outcomes. Consider reinforcing that impact by applying to become an active Business member of the MASPA and State Negotiators groups. Business Membership is an excellent way for your organization to demonstrate your trustworthiness, positive reputation, and recognition as a leader in working with schools.
- 15 live events attended by school and business members. Every month offers at least one opportunity for face-to-face contact.
- 159 school professionals participate in MASPA events - 108 participate in State Negotiators events.
- 79 participating school districts
- 97 average attendees to MASPA conferences; 43 to State Negotiators' meetings
- Member titles: Director 68 Supervisor/Manager 20 Coordinator 14 Specialist 9 Generalist 8 Assistant 2